Drinking and Eating

and smoking and any other consumption-related leisure activity. We will make no apology for seeking pleasure in life!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Don't Drink the Flavored Water!


First, let me UNrecommend the new flavored Dasani water. I bought the lemon-"flavored" water after a long walk this morning (awesome Fall weather in DC, by the way) and nearly spit it up. Thinking it would taste like fresh filtered water with a twist of the yellow fruit, I was instead appalled to get a nutrasweetish diluted lemonade taste. Not that I normally buy bottled water (big ripoff) but I was thirsty and still a mile from home.

(cross posted at Vinyl Mine Clip Shack)

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger We Three Spences said...

thanks for the tip, i will not buy the flavored water, and i will not eat the yellow snow.. :)

interesting blog, really enjoyed viewing it.

kristy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home